The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) gives investors new opportunities for tax and retirement planning. We break down what money moves you should consider now as a result of the stimulus. Join us for a webcast on the CARES Act and how it impacts your retirement plan.
WEBCAST IS AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
- Tax savings strategies as a results of the CARES Act
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Moves to make now that RMDs are waived
- Pros & cons of Coronavirus-related distributions from retirement accounts
- Planning opportunities you can implement now
- Enhancements to loans from employer plans
The strategies and investments discussed during the above Course may not be suitable for all investors. Exposure to ideas and financial vehicles discussed should not be considered investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell any financial vehicle. The materials are provided for informational purposes only and should not be used or construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investments will fluctuate and when redeemed may be worth more or less than when originally invested. Canter Wealth does not render legal, accounting or tax advice; please consult your tax or legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.